Emulator ADBLUE VOLVO FL FE EURO 6
The device is made of high quality components and it is produced in EUROPE.
Each device is tested and subjected to quality control before being dispatched to client.
The device is compatible with vehicles of both manual and automatic transmission
Most important features:
- Emulation of whole AdBlue system (ACM including DPF)
- Fully water resistant (need to be mounted outside the cabin – no CAN in cabin)
- Very small device (can fit in wire harness)
- Produced from industrial components
Emulated Components of AdBlue system:
- Pump including pressure sensor
- NOx Sensor Downstream
- NOx Sensor Upstream
- Combined temperature sensor
- DPF differential pressure sensor
- AdBlue level and temperature sensor
- ECU ACM
- FL ENGINES D8K250, D8K280, D8K320, D8K350
- FE EGNINES D8K250, D8K280, D8K320, D8K350
ADVANTAGES of using emulator ADBLUE:
- The AdBlue emulator is a device which is designed to override controls of the original onboard SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction). Such a device installed on compatible vehicles takes control over the whole SCR system imitating its function. While installed it keeps the SCR system inactive, and at the same time it sends the necessary data to the central Engine Control Unit.
- There are no errors on the OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) system because the AdBlue emulator stimulates all of the parameters and data.
- No loss of engine power, no increased fumes from the exhaust system, no Diagnostic Trouble Code errors. No consumption of Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
- The device is easy to install and uninstall at any time of need or convenience. It does not interfere with the vehicle’s electronic system.
The set includes:
- Emulator ADBLUE EURO 6 VOLVO FL FE
- Installation Manual
If you are looking for model not listed here and on other list on this shop, please contact us directly on email@example.com with your model number. We will check for compability.
2 YEAR WARRANTY